→ Pre Sugaring←
♥ On the day of the appointment your skin should be free from creams, lotions, oils of any kind, deodorant and perfumes.
♥ Hair should be a minimum of ⅛” and a maximum of ¼” of growth (which is about the length of a grain of rice).
♥ Please refrain from exfoliating your skin for 24 hours before your service.
♥ If you have a lower tolerance to pain, you can take Tylenol or Advil 20 minutes before your appointment.
♥ Please be aware that if your skin has been sunburned or treated with Retin-A you cannot be sugared.
→ Post Sugaring ←
♥ Body Sugaring not only removes your unwanted hair, it removes the dead skin cells as well- leaving you with fresh, beautifully smooth skin.
♥ For the best results be sure to do follow these aftercare tips…
- No hot showers for 12 hours after your appointment.
- No workouts for 12 hours after your appointment.
- No tanning for 24 hours after your appointment.
- Keep your skin hydrated with an all natural lotion or oil.
- Be sure to exfoliate 48 hours after your treatment and at least every 2nd day after that.